1500 New Britain Avenue
West Hartford, Connecticut 06110
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
175,000 square feet
289,000 square feet
Lord & Taylor:
115,000 square feet
191,000 square feet
- Westfarms is the dominant upscale shopping destination between the New York metropolitan area and Boston.
- Westfarms is anchored by New England’s first Nordstrom – and still the only Nordstrom in Connecticut – along with Lord & Taylor, JCPenney and two Macy’s locations.
- The center offers a unique mix of over 150 upscale retailers including Anthropologie, Apple, Athleta, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Free People, J.Crew, Kiehl’s, Lego, Louis Vuitton, Lush, M.A.C, Michael Kors, Microsoft, PINK, Sephora, Swarovski, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Bahama, Tory Burch, True Religion Brand Jeans, Urban Outfitters, Vera Bradley, Vineyard Vines, White House | Black Market and Williams‑Sonoma.
- New retailers include Hanna Andersson, Kate Spade New York (opening spring 2018), Lucky Brand Jeans, lululemon, The North Face and Vans.
- Restaurant offerings include BRIO Tuscan Grille, California Pizza Kitchen, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and Texas de Brazil (summer 2018).
- Located on I-84 – the major east-west artery through Hartford and northern Connecticut.
- Connecticut is the nation’s top wealthiest state by per capita income, and Westfarms’ trade area includes some of New England’s most affluent areas, such as Avon, Farmington, Simsbury and West Hartford.
- Seven major colleges and universities in the Farmington/Hartford area – Capital Community College, Goodwin College, Trinity College, University of Connecticut School of Law, University of Hartford, University of Saint Joseph and Wesleyan University – enroll a total of 41,000 students annually within 13 miles of the shopping center.
Average Household Income
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)