27500 Novi Road
Novi, Michigan 48377
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
167,000 square feet
300,000 square feet
Lord & Taylor:
125,000 square feet
149,000 square feet
228,000 square feet
About Twelve Oaks Mall
- Twelve Oaks Mall is the preferred family-oriented shopping and dining destination in the northwest Detroit suburbs and extended trade area.
- Anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, JCPenney, and Sears.
- Dining offerings at Twelve Oaks include California Pizza Kitchen, and Michigan’s first and only The Cheesecake Factory.
- The Twelve Oaks Mall trade area captures the affluent, densely populated suburbs of western and northwestern Detroit with a population of 1.7 million and over 200,000 households earning $100K+ annually.
- Served by two of the region’s primary north-south and east-west Interstate highways: I-275 and I-96/I-696.
- The county’s solid economic base has helped drive continued residential growth throughout the many upscale neighborhoods in the Twelve Oaks trade area, such as the appealing suburban communities of Canton, Farmington Hills, Milford, Northville, Novi, Plymouth, South Lyon and West Bloomfield.
Average Household Income (within 7 miles)
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)