130 Market Street
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
Mall Tenant Space
luxury rooms & suites
About The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place
- The Shops at Belmond Charleston Place is an exclusive collection of sophisticated stores nestled in the heart of downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
- The collection includes world-class boutiques such as Anne Fontaine, The Art of Shaving, Calypso St. Barth, Godiva Chocolatier, Gucci, Kate Spade New York, L’Occitane en Provence, Louis Vuitton, St. John, Tommy Bahama and White House | Black Market.
- Belmond Charleston Place, a luxury hotel, conference venue, and retail destination, is recognized as Charleston's finest hotel including 440 guestrooms, three restaurants, and a European spa.
- Surrounding retailers on King Street include Anthropologie, Apple, Banana Republic, Ben Silver, Billy Reid, Blue Mercury, Brooks Brothers, Cynthia Rowley, Forever 21, H&M, J.Crew, J.McLaughlin, Lucky Brand Jeans, lululemon, Madewell, Pottery Barn, Roberto Coin, Steve Madden, Urban Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, Vineyard Vines and Williams‑Sonoma.
- Charleston serves as a regional hub of commerce and culture, and is recognized as a top tourism destination in South Carolina.
- Located on the Atlantic Seaboard among some of the most scenic miles of U.S. Route 17 – the Ocean Highway.
- Golfers can select from more than 20 courses, including Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course (which has hosted the Ryder Cup), Wild Dunes, and the Arnold Palmer Signature Course.
- Boeing recently opened a manufacturing and research facility near Charleston, bringing over 3,800 new jobs to the area.
Annual Tourist Spending