140 University Town Center Drive
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Saks Fifth Avenue:
80,000 square feet
162,000 square feet
180,000 square feet
About The Mall at University Town Center
- The Mall at University Town Center is the dominant upscale shopping and dining destination serving the growing Sarasota market and the surrounding coastal areas.
- The Mall at University Town Center offers a compelling assortment of merchandise. Over 50% of the shops are unique to the market including Anthropologie, Apple, BOSS Hugo Boss, Fabletics, Free People, Kate Spade New York, L’Occitane en Provence, lululemon, Michael Kors, Microsoft, Soft Surroundings, Tesla and Vineyard Vines.
- A diverse collection of full-service restaurants, all unique to the market include BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Capital Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Kona Grill and Seasons 52.
- The Mall at University Town Center draws from a large trade area that fills a void between Tampa and Naples.
- In 2016, Sarasota County welcomed nearly 2.5 million visitors who spend almost $3 billion. In addition, there are about 400,000 seasonal residents.
- Sarasota is known as the cultural center of Florida’s Gulf Coast, with its own orchestra, ballet company, opera, 10 live theaters, 30 museums and art galleries, and over 250 charity events annually – there are over 750 opportunities to “dress” every year.
- The Mall at University Town Center has a unique-to-the-market collection of home stores including Arhaus, Bose, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn and Williams‑Sonoma and Z Gallerie.
- The Mall at University Town Center is surrounded by affluent gated golf communities at the most heavily traveled interchange in the trade area (I-75 and University Parkway), which offers regional access to the entire market.
- Our intersection is a major retail destination; it is the center of the retail universe in Sarasota, generating close to $1 billion in sales annually.
- The Bradenton-Sarasota metro area is home to over 40 corporate headquarters and over 220,000 employees within 10 miles of the center, with a diverse base of employment.
Average Household Income (Lakewood Ranch)
Seasonal Residents (Est.)