1200 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, New Jersey 07078
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
129,000 square feet
172,000 square feet
243,000 square feet
256,000 square feet
About The Mall at Short Hills
- The Mall at Short Hills is one of the two most important fashion and luxury shopping centers in the United States.
- One of the few centers in the United States with prestigious anchors including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, all under one roof.
- With 42 retailers offered nowhere else in New Jersey, The Mall at Short Hills draws customers from distances beyond the center’s primary trade area including five New York boroughs.
- The center features one of the best collections of international and luxury retailers – such as new flagship Burberry, Chanel and Dior stores – Bvlgari, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Gucci, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Omega, Prada, Robert Graham, Saint Laurent Paris, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tiffany & Co., Tourbillon, Van Cleef & Arpels, Vilebrequin and Tesla.
- Short Hills has great access from the Morris and Essex Turnpike (Route 24) and John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Located just 23 miles west of New York City, the center serves many affluent New York-area bedroom communities. New Jersey’s tax-free apparel shopping makes the center’s world-class mix of stores especially appealing to Manhattanites seeking convenience and style.
- There are over 440,000 college students and over 20,000 college employees within 20 miles of The Mall at Short Hills.
Average Household Income (within 3 miles)
Average Household Income (within trade area)