4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida 32839
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
90,000 square feet
235,000 square feet
275,000 square feet
About The Mall at Millenia
- The Mall at Millenia is recognized as one of the country’s most upscale and productive centers.
- The Mall at Millenia is anchored by the market’s only Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale’s, and a flagship Macy’s.
- A critical mass of luxury retailers include Breitling, Burberry, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chanel, David Yurman, Gucci, Hublot, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Omega, Prada, Rolex, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tag Heuer and Tiffany & Co.
- The Mall at Millenia is the centerpiece of a 450-acre master-planned development that includes 2.2 million s.f. of premier office space, 1,100 hotel rooms, and other commercial venues.
- Located off I-4 at the southwest corner of Conroy Road and Millenia Boulevard.
- The mall is in the geographic center of the market, one mile north of the intersection of I-4 and Florida’s Turnpike, with direct access to the most affluent residential communities.
- Over 1.8 million people live within the trade area, which has a population growth rate of 8.2% – over two times the national average of 4.0%.
- Orlando, the #1 tourist destination, set a new record for U.S. tourism with 66 million visitors in 2015 and an economic impact of more than $60 billion in the area. The average visitor stay in Orlando is 5.6 days for domestic travelers and 8.7 days for international.
- The Orlando area has more than 451 hotels and resorts with more than 116,000 guest rooms with an average annual occupancy of approximately 70%.
- Major attractions like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and the Orange County Convention Center are within a few minutes’ drive of the center.
- Orlando is regarded as one of the top golfing destinations in the U.S., with over 80 courses in the region.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)
2017-2022 5-Year Population Growth