73-545 El Paseo
Palm Desert, California 92260
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co.
About The Gardens on El Paseo and El Paseo Village
- The Gardens on El Paseo and El Paseo Village is an upscale lifestyle center that is the top choice for customers in the Coachella Valley seeking upscale and unique-to-market merchandise and is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue – the only upscale department store within 90 miles.
- The center’s prestigious tenant mix attracts affluent local, seasonal, and tourist shoppers.
- Hotel Paseo, located across from the center, debuts December 2017. The property will feature 150 rooms, pool and spa, AC3 restaurant/bar, 3,200 s.f. Grand Paseo Ballroom and 2,000 s.f. Event Lawn.
Unique-to-market tenants at The Gardens on El Paseo include Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Eileen Fisher, J.Jill, Johnny Was, Louis Vuitton, Pottery Barn, Sephora, Tesla, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Shop and Williams-Sonoma.
- Located adjacent to The Gardens, El Paseo Village features the market’s only Apple, Banana Republic, Between the Sheets, Janie and Jack, Kate Spade New York, Lucky Brand Jeans, M.A.C, Mastro’s Steakhouse and Tumi.
- Located six miles south of I-10, and one block from Hwy. 111, El Paseo is easily accessible from all areas of the market.
- From November to May, Coachella Valley's population grows by over 25% due to seasonal resident influx. The population growth of affluent communities surrounding El Paseo is even more substantial.
- Coachella Valley’s most upscale cities – Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, and Rancho Mirage – directly surround the center.
- The city of Palm Desert is home to some of the nation's most luxurious golf and resort communities including Big Horn, Iron Wood, and Indian Ridge.
- Domestic visitors stay for 4.8 nights on average at the many luxurious resorts in the area.
- In 2015, Coachella Valley welcomed 12.8 million visitors who spent a record $5 billion.
2017-2022 Projected Population Growth