1 Sunvalley Mall
Concord, California 94520
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
383,000 square feet
216,000 square feet
241,000 square feet
About Sunvalley Shopping Center
- Sunvalley is the dominant, family-oriented major regional shopping center in Contra Costa County and an emerging regional dining destination.
- Anchored by two Macy’s locations, JCPenney and Sears, all of which are top performers in their chains.
- Popular tenants that create Sunvalley’s super-regional draw include Abercrombie & Fitch, Aldo, American Eagle Outfitters, Disney Store, Express, Gap, H&M, Helzberg Diamonds, Hollister, M.A.C, Shoe Palace, Uniqlo, Victoria’s Secret and Zumiez.
- Outstanding retail lineup includes Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle Co., BoxLunch, Foot Locker / House of Hoops, a flagship Forever 21, FYE, Nordstrom Rack, PINK by Victoria’s Secret and Safeway.
- Sunvalley is one of America’s top 60 shopping centers by total sales volume.
- Round 1, a
- The center is easily accessible from I-680 where traffic counts average 330,000 cars daily.
- Ideally located on Contra Costa Boulevard, the major north-south corridor through the East Bay.
- Concord, home to Sunvalley, is the most populous city in Contra Costa County, the center of the East Bay, and one of America’s most affluent suburban counties.
- Nearly half-million daytime employees work at offices within the trade area.
- Over 65% of the trade area's workforce is employed in white-collar professions, with one in two holding executive/professional positions.
Average Household Income
Daily Population (within 5 miles)