100 Greyrock Place
Stamford, Connecticut 06901
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
245,000 square feet
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th:
78,000 square feet
110,000 square feet
About Stamford Town Center
- Stamford Town Center is the dominant regional shopping center and dining destination in Southern Fairfield County.
- Recent additions to Stamford Town Center include Foot Locker / House of Hoops, Pieology, Rascal Flatts, Sephora and Vans.
- The Plaza, the center’s piazza-like setting of signature retail stores and restaurants, includes Connecticut’s largest Barnes & Noble, California Pizza Kitchen, The Capital Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, a flagship H&M, Kona Grill, Pieology, Plan B Burger Bar and Rascal Flatts.
- The Plaza creates a ceremonial entrance for pedestrian access from the streets of downtown Stamford.
- The center offers valet parking services and seven levels of convenient deck parking that deliver shoppers directly to the specialty retailers on all floors.
- Located in the downtown Stamford business district, two blocks north of I-95 – New England’s major north-south thoroughfare.
- Stamford Station, minutes away from the shopping center, is the second busiest station in Connecticut, with over two million boardings per year bringing commuters from Manhattan and neighboring suburbs to downtown Stamford.
- The city of Stamford has over 16.6 million square feet of occupied office space, with over 152,000 employees working within five miles of the center.
- Recent redevelopments include the $600 million expansion of Stamford Hospital (employees park at the center and are shuttled to the hospital) and the Stamford campus of The University of Connecticut, which opened its first dormitory in the area for 300 students.
- Stamford’s MSA ranks number three in the United States for average household income and average effective buying income.
Average Household Income