2223 North West Shore Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33607
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
96,000 square feet
166,000 square feet
240,000 square feet
78,000 square feet
56,000 square feet
44,000 square feet
About International Plaza
- International Plaza is the dominant shopping and dining destination in the Tampa Bay market.
- Anchored by the only Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom combination on the Gulf Coast of Florida, plus Dillard’s, a 44,000 s.f. Restoration Hardware Gallery and Bay Street – a 78,000-squarefoot outdoor dining and entertainment lifestyle area.
- Luxury and upscale retailers include Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Kate Spade New York, David Yurman, Mayors / Rolex, Michael Kors, Henri Bendel, Lilly Pulitzer, Free People, lululemon, Athleta, BOSS Hugo Boss, Montblanc, Tesla, Tumi, Allen Edmonds, Apple, H&M, UNTUCKit, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Alex and Ani, Crate & Barrel, Fabletics and Microsoft.
- International Plaza features a dozen destination restaurants including The Capital Grille, Ocean Prime, The Cheesecake Factory, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Doc B’s Fresh Kitchen, Bar Louie, The Pub, California Pizza Kitchen, and Frankie’s Lobstah Trap Raw Bar and Grill. New restaurants coming to International Plaza include Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, Maxime Bakery Cafe and Rocco’s Tacos, all opening holiday 2017/spring 2018.
- International Plaza is the home to one of the first Restoration Hardware Gallery concepts in the country.
- The Renaissance, a 293-room, four-star hotel connected to the shopping center, ranked among Florida’s best hotels by Condé Nast readers.
- All highways in Tampa lead directly to International Plaza, which is located adjacent to Tampa International Airport and the Tampa International Jet Center, a corporate/private jet airport that brings affluent executives, athletes, spouses, and families to the area.
- International Plaza is surrounded by affluent communities filled with multi-million dollar homes.
- Nearly 22 million tourists visited Tampa in 2015, spending $3.6 billion in the market. Tampa is ranked among the 10 best winter escapes by weather.com.
- Nearly 900,000 annual cruise ship passengers embark from the Port of Tampa which is only 4.5 miles from International Plaza.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)