4000 Baldwin Road
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
21 anchors, including Michigan’s only Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Lord & Taylor Outlet, Forever 21 and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
About Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is Michigan’s largest and dominant outlet shopping center with a powerful mix of fashion department store outlets, manufacturers’ outlets, and category-dominant stores.
- Key fashion outlet tenants include Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Calvin Klein Company Store, Coach Factory, Cole Haan Outlet Store, Fossil Outlet, H&M, Hugo Boss Factory Store, J.Crew Factory, Kate Spade New York Outlet, Levi’s Outlet Store, Michael Kors Outlet, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Puma, Shinola Outlet, Steve Madden, Swarovski, Talbots Outlet, True Religion Brand Jeans Outlet, Tumi and Vera Bradley.
- Entertainment and dining destinations include AMC Theatres – IMAX, Bar Louie, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, MEX, Miyako Japanese Steak House, Rainforest Cafe, Round 1 Bowling & Amusement, SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium and Michigan’s largest food court (1,000 seats).
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is located on Michigan’s primary north-south artery (I-75).
- Served by two major interchanges – Baldwin Road and Joslyn Road – with an estimated 190,000 cars traveling the full mile of visible center frontage daily.
- More than 250,000 daytime employees work within 10 miles of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets.
- Major employers in Auburn Hills include many auto suppliers and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is recognized as the top tourist shopping destination in Michigan.
- More than 30% of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets’s shoppers are tourists traveling 50 miles or more to shop the center from throughout the Midwest and Canada – domestic and international.
Average Household Income (within 10 miles)