11401 NW 12th Street
Miami, Florida 33172
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
About Dolphin Mall
- Dolphin Mall attracts over 36 million shoppers annually – more traffic than Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios combined.
- Dolphin Mall is the top outlet shopping and dining destination for international and domestic shoppers in Miami.
- The center’s mix of over 240 specialty stores includes A|X Armani Exchange, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Bose Factory Store, BOSS Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Calvin Klein Factory Outlet, Cole Haan Outlet Store, DKNY, Gap Factory Store, H&M, Hollister, Lucky Brand Jeans, Michael Kors Outlet, Movado Company Store, Nautica Factory Store, Nike Factory Store, a flagship Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion Brand Jeans Outlet and Victoria’s Secret.
- More than 200,000 square feet of dining and entertainment options, including Cobb Theatres Cinebistro and Dolphin 19 Cinemas, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Cheesecake Factory, Dave & Buster’s, Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood, P.F. Chang’s, T.G.I. Friday’s, Charcoal’s Latin Grill and Texas de Brazil.
- New parking deck added 1,282 spaces.
- Dolphin Mall is located at the intersection of the Dolphin Expressway (836) and Florida's Turnpike – the major east-west and north-south routes through Miami-Dade County – making it easily accessible from the entire market.
- The average daily traffic count on surrounding roads exceeds 294,000.
- Headquarters located in the greater Dolphin Mall area include Bacardi, Burger King, Carnival Cruise Lines, Lennar Homes, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Perry Ellis International, Royal Caribbean International, Ryder Systems, Telemundo, U.S. Century Bank and World Fuel Services.
- Miami is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, welcoming 15.5 million overnight visitors who spend $24.4 billion annually.
- The center is serviced by two full interchanges from the Dolphin Expressway (S.R. 836) and Florida’s Turnpike (S.R. 821) as well as numerous surface routes.
Daytime Population (trade area)