50 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Gross Leasable Area
square feet within the shopping center
Mall Tenant Space
125,000 square feet
155,000 square feet
About City Creek Center
- City Creek Center is the showcase fashion destination that offers a collection of unique-to-market stores in the most prestigious upscale retail setting in the state of Utah.
- Features over 30 unique-to-market retailers including Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Tiffany & Co., Rolex, BOSS Hugo Boss, Porsche Design, Michael Kors, Free People, Coach, Disney Store, Tumi, J.Jill, Salomon, Allen Edmonds, Alex and Ani, Athleta, Albion, Bose, Clarks, Cotton On, Fabletics, L’Occitane en Provence, Papyrus, Steve Madden and West Elm.
- Popular national retailers include Apple, Banana Republic, J.Crew, Madewell, Sephora, Aldo, American Eagle Outfitters, Ann Taylor, Chico’s, Express, Forever 21, Gap, H&M, LOFT, Lush, Microsoft, Pandora, Teavana and White House | Black Market.
- Dining options at the center include Blue Lemon, BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Johnny Rockets, Kneaders Bakery, Texas de Brazil and an 11-kitchen food court with 1,000 seats.
- Unique design elements – a retractable glass roof, a 1,200-foot winding creek, and a skybridge over mainstreet – create a natural, relaxed and inviting year-round shopping experience.
- City Creek Center is the focal point of a mixed-use development featuring office, hotel, and residential buildings in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Over 1,700 people live in 700 upscale condominiums and apartments located within City Creek Center.
- Visitors from around the globe travel to Salt Lake City's world-renowned resorts like Deer Valley, Snowbird, Alta, and Park City to ski the "Greatest Snow on Earth."
- Salt Lake City features an educated talent pool, low cost of living, low unemployment and beautiful surroundings.