3000 East First Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80206
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
87,000 square feet
138,000 square feet
178,000 square feet
53,000 square feet
About Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is the dominant fashion and dining destination that caters to the upper-moderate to luxury shoppers in the six-state Rocky Mountain region.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is anchored by the only Neiman Marcus in the Rocky Mountain region, Nordstrom, and Macy’s.
- The center has a dynamic lineup of destination restaurants including a new-to-market 801 Chophouse, BRIO Tuscan Grille, California Pizza Kitchen, Elway’s and Kona Grill.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is strategically located at First Avenue and University Boulevard – the heart of the affluent and densely populated Cherry Creek neighborhood.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is located at the geographic center of the Denver metroplex and is easily accessible via six exits off I-25.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is located in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the Denver area with an average household income within one mile of the center of $176,824.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is the dominant upscale shopping center in the six-state Rocky Mountain region. The city of Denver, which attracts over 16.4 million overnight visitors each year who spend $5 billion, is a major tourist and convention destination.
Average Household Income