8500 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90048
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
163,000 square feet
161,000 square feet
About Beverly Center
- Beverly Center is the dominant luxury, upscale and fashion-forward shopping center in the Los Angeles market.
- Beverly Center is undergoing a $500 million renovation designed by world-renowned architect Massimiliano Fuksas. The project will include 11 chef-driven eateries, a dynamic new streetscape, technology-driven parking and interior river-like skylights that extend through the entire center.
- Beverly Center features a collection of iconic luxury brands including Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent Paris, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Giuseppe Zanotti, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tiffany & Co. and Versace.
- New stores and restaurants debuting holiday 2017: MCM, APM Monaco, Michael Mina’s Cal Mare and Eggslut, as well as expanded shops for Michael Kors and Traffic.
- Over 4,000 registered fashion stylists routinely buy merchandise at Beverly Center for use in TV, movies and for their celebrity clientele.
- Vertical transportation systems take customers from the streetscape to three levels of fashion retail. Approximately 3,000 parking spaces are provided on five deck levels and in two valet parking areas.
- Beverly Center is located in Los Angeles, California, at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It is accessible from I-10 from East/West exits to La Cienega Boulevard.
- The center is located in the heart of America’s television and film industries and is minutes away from the affluent neighborhoods of Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, West Hollywood and West Los Angeles.
- Luxury hotels including Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Wilshire, L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, The London, Mondrian, Montage and The Peninsula Beverly Hills are within minutes of Beverly Center. Four Seasons Beverly Hills, SLS Hotel and Sofitel are all within walking distance of the center.