Taubman’s Common Area Program gives businesses the opportunity to:
- Bring new trends, ideas and retail concepts to life.
- Lease on a short-term basis in well-established shopping centers.
- Participate in peak holiday seasons or year-round.
- Take advantage of the exposure and customer traffic that Taubman shopping centers deliver.
- Expand product offerings in a second location where a long-term store exists.
- Have 360-degree visibility in the shopping center common area.
Retail Merchandising Units (RMUs)
- Freestanding retail boutique on a unit provided by the center.
- Freestanding retail boutique pre-fabricated to brand guidelines provided by retailer.
- Free-standing units in the common area or in temporary vacant storefronts that are cash or card operated.