Taubman Name Logo
Menu

Investors

Taubman and Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) completed their previously announced merger transaction, pursuant to which Simon Property Group has acquired an 80% interest in the Taubman Realty Group LLC, including all of the common stock of Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO), while the Taubman family owns the remaining 20% interest.

Press Release - Simon Property Group Completes Acquisition Of Taubman Centers, Inc. 

Taubman Press Release Archive

SEC Filings Archive

Simon Property Group Investor Relations

Back to top