Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Bobby joined Taubman in 1976 and has since held positions of increasing responsibility. He was named president and chief executive officer in 1990, and chairman in 2001.
An active community member and advocate for the shopping center industry, Bobby's many professional, charitable and civic commitments include:
- Advisory Board of Governors, National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Board chair, Taubman Center for State and Local government at Harvard Kennedy School
- Board member, Comrica Incorporated
- Council member, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard Kennedy School
- Executive committee, Southeastern Michigan Council of Governments
- Board member, Business Leaders for Michigan
- Member, University of Michigan Investment Advisory Committee
- Trustee, Cranbrook Educational Community. Chairman, Audit Committee
- Member and past chair, Real Estate Roundtable
- Member and past trustee, Urban Land Institute. Founding chairman, Detroit Regional District Council
- Member and past trustee, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Past board member, Sotheby’s Holdings, Inc.
Bobby holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Boston University.